pureBalance Wellness Centre is going GREEN and making a difference in our environment. We care about the carbon imprints we are making on the earth so whenever possible we are recycling materials and using natural and organic products. We have taken steps to conserve on energy and reduce dependence on valuable resources such as electricity and water. In our green office, all resources, including energy and water are carefully monitored and managed. We are committed to actively seeking ways to learn how to adopt new practices, so that we can continue to make our clients proud to say they frequent our centre.
We operate based on a deep sense of responsibility for the effect of our actions on the natural environment. In fact pureBalance Wellness Centre operates with strict environmental controls. pureBalance Wellness Centre was built with sustainable and non-toxic supplies, lights and heating systems, which are used in low consumption. The clinic is cleaned with environmentally-friendly cleaning products.
5 Eco-friendly tips to improve your health:
- Don’t smoke (Avoid lung cancer and keep our air clean)
- Don’t idle your car (Save your lungs and help reduce acid rain)
- Ride a bike or walk to work (Get some cardiovascular exercise and keep your travels emission-free)
- Eat less red meat (Prevent heart disease, colon cancer and reduce your carbon footprint)
- Eat organic (Get more nutrients and keep our water and soils pesticide-free)
106 Lakeshore Road East, Unit C, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5G 1E3